Thursday 14 February 2008

Evaluation

Overall, i am very pleased with my work and progress in this project. I feel that i contributed a lot to the group and also learned a lot from working on my own on editing and filming and other members of my groups advice. I think in this respect we worked very well as a team in helping and advising eachother which meant that we all improved on our filming, editing, sound recording and lighting skills. That is the pratical side but i think that we worked very well on the planning and research side too. What worked well in our group was that we all got along well so we were able to have informal thrilelr watching sessions at someones house and also have formal meetings in which we got paper work done.

I am pleased with this project because i wanted to learn new skills in editing and filming and to also have fun and make something i was proud of and i achieved all of these aims.

No comments: